If you find yourself having to deal with government bodies (Revenu Québec and the Canada Revenue Agency) concerning matters of tax assessments or any other documents received from these agencies, you need to know your rights and all the legal provisions that apply to you. The professionals of the Tax Law department can give you advice on preventive measures, evaluating your obligations and contesting a notice of assessment, where applicable.

Taxation Who can advise you? Compare
Maude Caron-Morin 418 | 681 | 7007
Bobby Doyon, M. Fisc. 418 | 681 | 7007
André Lareau, LL.M. 418 | 681 | 7007
Isabelle Tremblay, M. Fisc. 418 | 681 | 7007