American Taxes

Whether you are a Canadian organization looking to expand your business into the United States, or an American company looking to do business in Canada, we can assist you with importing and exporting, particularly regarding your obligations to collect and remit taxes and report income, and the impact of your foreign operations on your local tax obligations. If you wish to purchase a business or expatriate one of your employees, our professionals will be able to answer your questions regarding any taxation issues in order to maximize the benefits from your investments and efforts. Finally, we will advise you, if need be, on your various financing options. Our professionals will maximize your chances of success on the U.S. and Canadian markets.

Who can advise you?
Maude Caron-Morin
  • Lawyer
  • Quebec
Contact information Telephone: 418 | 681 | 7007

Ms. Caron-Morin focuses primarily on taxation and business law. She also works in international business law. In the course of her practice, she is called upon to give advice to individuals and companies on how to optimize their corporate structure and set up an asset protection structure.

To learn more, download her resume below.